VPSrobots Pro – Full Feature List
Please click the blocks below to view more information
VPSrobots, a remotely control panel, allows you to manage your Linux VPS (virtual private server). All features have been listed the page.
Login to VPS
Two ways you can access to your server
1. username and password: root + password
2. Private key and public key: you have to generate a private key and a public key with a third-party software. we recommend xxx.
VPSrobots providers you a method to manage many Linux servers and websites on one dashboard. That’s flexible and reliable.
The module shows you the following informations.
1. The general system infomation:
2.Server disk and server memory information:
3.LAMP (Apache + Mysql + PHP) status:
4.CPU (cores) utilization:
5.Process occupied information:
VPSrobots listed many configurations of AMP which are used frequently on one page, they are:
1. Apache settings: version info, apache status, ‘rewrite’ module
2. PHP settings: version info, Max upload file size module, Post Max Size, Max execution time, Output buffering, Memory limit, Allow upload file, PHP curl, PHP gd, PHP mbstring etc.
3. Mysql setting: version info, Mysql status, Max connections.
Tips: You can click the button called ‘more’ below to get a full list to configure every module.
Deploy a Website
The module allows you to quickly deploy your website which just cost your several clicks.
Two steps of building a website:
1.Part one, create a site which is empty (without CMS)
2.Part two, deploy a CMS to manage your content. By now, up to 5 most popular CMSs are supported (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB and Simple Machines) which could fit most requirements of building a website.
Get a glimpse of what jobs it helps you do?
1.Add addon domain
3.create the folders of hosting site and errorlogs.
4.deploy CMS automatically
A sFTP tool has been gathered to VPSrobots. There is no doubt, transferring files between PC and server is a must-have feature.
VPSrobots sFTP tool supports compress/uncompress files online, that’s awesome.
The module allows you back up your website with online or off-line style.
It will back up all files related to your website, including: virtual host file, database, website files and ssl CA files
The module helps you transfer/migrate your website from one VPS to another, real-time.
It’s a fully-automated processing.
1. Checking the status of the server your website will depart ensure that your website is running correctly.
2.Checking the target server ensure that everything is ok for hosting a website.
3. Packaging everything related the website.
4. Uploading the package to the target server.
5. Uncompressing all files in which they should be
6. Importing the sql file to database.
7. Resolving your domain to new server or replace a new domain.(manually)
The module helps you restore your website from the backups. With the module, you will get a 100% copy with the original.
There is no doubt, iptables is powerful for a basic defense. VPSrobots provides you an interface to configure it.
1.add port rules.
2.add IP rules.
3.show the top IPs who are try to scan your server.
Server User Monitor
VPSrobots can keep one eye on the user logins with the User Monitor module.
The module records the log of Linux user’s login by day, week and month. You can easily distinguish whether the users have been authorized or not.
Core File Scanning
The module will verify the core file up to 218 (growing up)
1. calculating the hash/md5 values of core files
2. generating new hash/md5 values.
3. comparing the new values with the olds