VPSrobots Pro – Full Feature List
Please click the blocks below to view more information
VPSrobots, a desktop-based webhosting control panel, allows you to manage your Linux VPS (virtual private server) remotely. All features have been listed in this page.
VPSrobots allows you to manage many Linux servers and websites from one dashboard. That’s powerful and flexible.
The module shows you the following VPS informations.
1. The general system infomation:
2.Server disk and server memory information:
3.LAMP (Apache + Mysql + PHP) status:
4.CPU (cores) utilization:
5.Process occupied information:
VPSrobots lists all frequently-used configurations of AMP on one page, which includes:
1. Apache settings: version info, apache status, ‘rewrite’ module
2. PHP settings: version info, Max upload file size module, Post Max Size, Max execution time, Output buffering, Memory limit, Allow upload file, PHP curl, PHP gd, PHP mbstring etc.
3. Mysql setting: version info, Mysql status, Max connections.
Tips: You can click the button ‘More’ below each section to respectively access and modify the loaded Apache, MySQL, PHP configurations in simple interfaces.
Deploy a Website
The module allows you to quickly deploy websites in two steps by several clicks:
1.Step one, create a site which is empty (without CMS)
2.Step two, deploy a CMS to manage your content. By now, 5 most popular CMSs are supported (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB and Simple Machines) which could fit most requirements of building a website.
Get a glimpse of what jobs it helps you do?
1.Add addon domain
3.Create the folders of hosting site and errorlogs.
4.Deploy CMS automatically
VPSrobots sFTP tool supports compress/uncompress files online, that’s awesome.
It will back up all files related to your website, including: virtual host file, database, website files and ssl CA files
It’s a fully-automated processing.
1. Checking the status of the server your website will depart ensure that your website is running correctly.
2.Checking the target server ensure that everything is ok for hosting a website.
3. Packaging everything related the website.
4. Uploading the package to the target server.
5. Uncompressing all files in which they should be
6. Importing the sql file to database.
7. Resolving your domain to new server or replace a new domain.(manually)
1.add port rules.
2.add IP rules.
3.show the top IPs who are try to scan your server.
Server User Monitor
The module records the log of Linux user’s login by day, week and month. You can easily distinguish whether the users have been authorized or not.
Core File Scanning
1. calculating the hash/md5 values of core files
2. generating new hash/md5 values.
3. comparing the new values with the olds