Nov 8 2017: A new version (Beta 0.3.0) has been released
- VPSrobots now supports PHPbb forum app.
- Re-designed the workflow of adding a website, more smooth and beautiful.
- Added a tab page for frequent setting called breadcrumb setting, you can setting the most frequently-used settings in a page.
- Beautified parts of layout and style that makes VPSrobots’s use more easy and understandable.
Oct 12 2017: A new version (Beta 0.2.2) has been released.
- Now VPSrobots can manage VPS on Host1plus.
- VPSrobots supported ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04.
- VPSrobots supported PHP 7.0 configuration and extensions.
- Optimized the home page layout.
- Optimized the workflow of installing CMS
Sept 28 2017: A new version (Beta 0.2.1) has been released.
- Now VPSrobots can deploy CMS (Joomla, Drupal) on VPS automatically.
- VPSrobots supported more VPS providers (DigitalOcean.com)
- Added PHP Config and Apache Config pages.
- Optimized the process of retrieving server general system info, it’s faster
- VPSrobots supported the Linux OS up to Debian 8.
Sept 18 2017: A new version (Beta 0.1.1) has been released.
- Many text errors have been mended.
- The interface looks more great after adjusting some layouts of modules.
- Now, you can logout correctly with clicking the log out button on interface of VPSrobots.
- You can use Hotkeys (e.g. ctrl+c, ctrl+v) in the textboxes.
- The middle mouse button has been supported
- You can remove the VPS node from server list
- Optimized the mechanism of disconnecting connection to server, it works smoothly now.
- Optimized the workflows of importing website and adding website.
- VPSrobots now supports another VPS provider: Vultr.com
Sept 5 2017: VPSrobots is born, not so good, but he is growing:)