Oct 14 2018: A new version 2.0.0 Beta is released(Free to Download)
1. A newly redesigned interface which is more good-looking and user-friendly.
2. A dedicated interface for DigitalOcean droplet.
3. Connection to DigitalOcean droplet with a new authentication way: personal access token (PAT).
4. DNS manager for websites hosted by DigitalOcean.
5. One-click installation and auto-renewal for Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
6. Scan the server to manage the existing websites while taking over a server.
7. The sub-directory website deployment.
Apart from the above mentioned features, the functionalities of website backup, restoration, and migration are temporarily removed in this release, but they will come back soon.
We would welcome anyone interested in the new release of VPSrobots including the users of the current pro and free version to download and test it out.
June 25 2018:A new version 1.1.3 released(Free and Pro)
1. Added support for CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 18, so far, the supported Linux distributions on VPSrobots include Debian 7.x/8.x/9.x, Ubuntu 14.x/16.x/17.x/18.x, CentOS 7.
2. Added support for Google Cloud VPS(virtual machines offered by Google Compute Engine), now you can use VPSrobots to manage your Google VPS by yourself.
May 29 2018:A new version 1.1.2 released(Free and Pro)
- [Bug]: Fixed a bug that caused VPSrobots client to fail to save server password and doesn’t work properly for a group of users, such as new registered users and users who changed password.
- Minor impovement related to Database module: When the import and export task to a database is complete or canceled, the downloaded SQL files on the server and the local computer will be deleted.
- Direction to the installer of phpMyAdmin has been removed from Configure phpMyAdmin page.
- Optimized the height of the log bar.
May 24 2018:A new version 1.1.1 released(Free and Pro)
1.[New Feature]: Now you can install phpMyAdmin with one-click and configure it.
2.[Bug]: An ‘URL Redirect’ error could be triggered when you enable https (SSL) on your website .
May 11 2018:A new version 1.1.0 released(Free and Pro)
1.Added a new module called Database (Beta) which allows you to create/drop databases, add/remove users and grant/edit privileges to users via the database interface.
2.The storage of Mysql root password has been moved to your local computer.
Apr 24 2018:A new version 1.0.2 released (Free and Pro)
1.Fixed a problem that the connection could be trashed when you are uploading many files to server at once.
2.Optimize the connection rate between your PC and VPS in sFTP module.
3.Fixed a bug (failed to connect to VPS) that could be triggered by clicking ‘the fresh button’ on sFTP interface.
4.Added a feature to sFTP module which will show you the uploading/downloading rates and transferring speed.
5.Optimized the process of SSL enabled
6.Added an interface to install zip/unzip app to your server, you can compress/uncompress .zip now.
Apr 12 2018:A new version 1.0.1 released (Free and Pro)
1.(Emergency) Fix that http (80 port) can’t redirect to https (443 port) when your website enable SSL (https), please re-download and intall VPSrobots.
2.Now you can upload a folder to your server with sFTP module.
3.Fixed an error of interface displaying on Backup module
Apr 05 2018:
VPSrobots Pro Edition 1.0.0 released
VPSrobots Free Edition 1.0.0 released
Mar 06 2018:A new version (Beta 0.7.0) has been released
1. Re-design VPSrobots management mechanism. Now, you can connect to any Linux distribution (so far, only debian and ubuntu), it is no matter of whom your VPS provider is. By the way, VPSrobots have been running very well on Linode, DigitalOcean, Vutrl and host1plus platform.
2.Re-design the website list. Now, it lists your websites based on your virtual host file.
Feb 20 2018: A new version (Beta 0.6.0) has been released
1.A new module called website migration has been released.
2.A module called server security has been release. including: iptables configuration, user login details and file security.
Jan 14 2018: A new version (Beta 0.5.0) has been released
1. Release a new module called website restoration.
Dec 12 2017: A new version (Beta 0.4.0) has been released
1.Add a modul called Website backup, now you can back up your websites with it.
Nov 8 2017: A new version (Beta 0.3.0) has been released
- VPSrobots now supports PHPbb forum app.
- Re-design the workflow of adding a website, more smooth and beautiful.
- Add a tab page for frequent setting called breadcrumb setting, you can setting the most frequently-used settings in a page.
- Beautify parts of layout and style that makes VPSrobots’s use more easy and understandable.
Oct 12 2017: A new version (Beta 0.2.2) has been released.
- Now VPSrobots can manage VPS on Host1plus.
- VPSrobots supported ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04.
- VPSrobots supported PHP 7.0 configuration and extensions.
- Optimize the home page layout.
- Optimize the workflow of installing CMS
Sept 28 2017: A new version (Beta 0.2.1) has been released.
- Now VPSrobots can deploy CMS (Joomla, Drupal) on VPS automatically.
- VPSrobots supported more VPS providers (DigitalOcean.com)
- Add PHP Config and Apache Config pages.
- Optimize the process of retrieving server general system info, it’s faster
- VPSrobots supports the Linux OS up to Debian 8.
Sept 18 2017: A new version (Beta 0.1.1) has been released.
- Many text errors have been mended.
- The interface looks more great after adjusting some layouts of modules.
- Now, you can logout correctly with clicking the log out button on interface of VPSrobots.
- You can use Hotkeys (e.g. ctrl+c, ctrl+v) in the textboxes.
- The middle mouse button has been supported
- You can remove the VPS node from server list
- Optimize the mechanism of disconnecting connection to server, it works smoothly now.
- Optimize the workflows of importing website and adding website.
- VPSrobots now supports another VPS provider: Vultr.com
Sept 5 2017: VPSrobots is born, not so good, but he is growing:)