VPSrobots is enhanced with a tab page named Breadcrumb since Beta 0.3.0 version. The figure below shows the Breadcrumb Tab.
What is Breadcrumb Setting Tab?
Breadcrumb setting tab integrated the most frequently-used settings for Apache2, MySQL, PHP(AMP) into one dashboard equipped with a set of quick switches, buttons and friendly tips about default and recommended value for each setting.
It proves to be a big time and efforts saver, which allows everyone even the beginners can easily get started with configuration of AMP.
If needed, you can activate individual tabs with full configurations of AMP by simply clicking More buttons on the Breadcrumb tab page. By then you can follow our step by step instructions on: How to Configure Apache, PHP, Mysql Module and Mysql Config with VPSrobots.
How to use the Breadcrumb Tab on VPSrobots?
Breadcrumb tab shines because of the quick switches on it. so you need to know the how to use these quick switches, buttons:
Quick switches allows you to quickly enable or disable modules for AMP without restarting Apache or Mysql.
- On: Means the module is currently enabled, click to disable it.
- Off: Means the module is currently disabled, click to enable it.
Quick buttons including:
- Start/Stop: To start a stopped Apache or Mysql. Or to stop a running Apache or Mysql.
- Restart: To reboot Apache or Mysql.
- Edit > OK/Cancel: To get the permission to edit a specific value in the quick edit box/ to cancel the operation.
Use the Default and Recommend value if you have no idea on how to set a specific value, try to take a look at the tips to get a recommended answer.
Now that you know how to use this Breadcrumb setting tab. Just try to configure AMP on your system in this simple manner. To set full configruations of Apache, PHP, MySQL, follow our step by step instructions on: